Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18,25), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Hebrews 9:15-22), in His bodily resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:1-8), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11), and in His personal return in power and glory (Hebrews 9:27-28).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (John 3:16, John 5:24, Titus 3:3-7).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (John 14:15-26, John 16:5-16, Ephesians 1:13-14).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (Matthew 25:31-46, I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 2:1-4).
From The National Association of Evangelists